: $ 0.00
More InformationBasic Job Description
• The Lincoln-Way Marching Band ('LWMB') is searching for an experienced and highly qualified candidate to work as our lead marching batterie instructor for the full season.
• The 'LWMB' is an extracurricular marching ensemble that rehearses on evenings and weekends in the summer and fall.
• The 'LWMB' has been selected to perform at the 2019 Tournament of Roses Parade.
• Verifiable performance experience in marching band percussion.
• Instructional/Teaching experience in marching band percussion.
• Ultimately responsible for teaching the batterie (Snare, Tenor, Bass).
• Work with Percussion Instructional Lead to develop and implement basic percussion technique program that fosters musical growth and mastery of the competitive show material, parade songs/cadence(s), and football game material.
• Work with Percussion Instructional Lead to schedule/run full percussion rehearsals with Front Ensemble.
• Assign batterie techs to work with individual students and sections as needed.
• Communicate with Percussion Director and batterie techs regarding rehearsal scheduling, goals, etc.
• Work with visual staff to ensure student success in blending musical and visual responsibilities.
• Work with Music Director to develop and implement how the batterie fits into the entire musical production.
• Work with batterie techs to ensure students are following established guidelines of character and discipline.
• Based on candidate’s experience and availability.
• If interested, please send an e-mail, with resumé attached, to the Lincoln-Way Marching Band at (firstname.lastname@example.org).
This Ad has been viewed 147 times.